Nutraid database analysis software is a cost-effective platform for helping food manufacturers calculate recipe nutrition, and create FDA, Canada or EU compliant food labels in minutes.
Restaurants, hotels and caterers can quickly access and manage calorie and allergen information for their recipes and menus, with easy update and share of recipe, values and costing data across the organization – learn more.
Create recipes and sub-recipes on-line, from any device.
Easily search, update, and add your personal ingredients.
Calculate the nutrients of your recipes at a click, including all required nutritional values, allergens, vitamins and DV.
Print your food labels, or export directly to excel or label printing software.
Adheres to FDA & Canadian legislation.
Avi Pecker, CEO Rokachman Ltd.
Catherine Batt, Owner
Be Catering – Holmes Place
Tal Korev, CEO
Lillo Vinci Pastry shop
Lillo Vinci, Owner
Slow Bread Lab
Michele Dogati, Owner
Andrea Tura, Marketing
Simone Bilancione , Owner
Liliana Oleotti, Manager
Oshra Chomet, Food Technologist
Beth-El Food Ltd.
Les Senteirs Gourmans
Julian Ribinik, Manager
- Intuitive & Easy – regardless of your technology skills, Nutraid software is especially designed so even non-tech users can create labels in a few simple steps.
- Highly secure – your data is safe with Nutraid hack-proof encryption technology on secured servers, with an option to save your recipes on your personal computer.
- Food Standards Compliant – with automatic free updates, your recipe’s nutrients, allergens, and label data is always compliant according to the latest European and FDA legislations.
- Multilingual – translate your labels to any major language at a single click, or use our Multilingual label format (EU & Canadian lables).
- Flexible Pricing – Nutraid provides pricing models by credit, subscription, or unlimited on-premise license.